In a seamless synergy of the two brands, the Barbour x Baracuta collaboration celebrates iconic Baracuta silhouettes and quintessential British heritage with Barbour’s deep-rooted DNA and classic functional features to finish.
The Barbour Porton Jacket is based on the silhouette of Baracuta’s iconic G9 Harrington Jacket which has been made in the UK since 1937. This season, it has been designed with optimal Barbour functionality in mind, starting with classic 8oz waxed cotton and raglan sleeves. Complete with a vertical-cord-lined stand collar, two deep flap pockets for optimal storage and Baracuta’s signature umbrella back yoke that’s designed to keep rainwater at bay, this piece is signed-off with a fusion of Barbour’s classic Tartan and Baracuta’s iconic Fraser Tartan lining.
• Dog-Ear Collar with two press button closures
• Two-way logoed zip
• Umbrella back yoke
• Ribbed waistband and cuffs
• Slanted pockets with flap and press button closure
• Barbour and Baracuta embroidered into flap pockets
• Dual internal Fraser Tartan and Barbour Tartan lining