In a seamless synergy of the two brands, the Barbour x Baracuta collaboration celebrates iconic Baracuta silhouettes and quintessential British heritage with Barbour’s deep-rooted DNA and classic functional features to finish.
The Barbour Brown Jacket is based on the silhouette of Baracuta’s signature G4 Jacket which was first released by the brand in 1944. Offering a slightly roomier silhouette than the brand’s iconic G9 Harrington Jacket, the G4 offers a balance between casual and formal style. This season, this classic style is brought to life with Barbour’s signature 8oz waxed cotton to bring optimal weatherproof functionality to the forefront of the design. Complete with a horizontal-cord-lined stand collar, two deep flap pockets and safety wallet pockets for optimal storage, Baracuta’s signature umbrella back yoke that’s designed to keep rainwater at bay and a fusion of Barbour’s classic Tartan and Baracuta’s iconic Fraser Tartan lining finish this piece in style.
• Dog-Ear Collar with two press button closures
• Two-way logoed zip
• Umbrella back yoke
• Adjustable cuffs and waist with 2-button flap closure
• Slanted pockets with flap and press button closure
• Slanted zip pocket beside slanted flap pocket
• Barbour and Baracuta embroidered into flap pockets
• Applied pocket with flap and press button closure on the back
• Drawstring on the waistline to help adjust fit
• Dual internal Fraser Tartan and Barbour Tartan lining